2. Define Your Target Audience
Defining your audience is important to shape your business, services, branding and marketing efforts as a whole system. You won’t be able to define why you’re attracting a certain market without understanding who your target audience is and clearly understanding their needs.
3. Creating a Marketing Plan
Even if the words “marketing plan” sound challenging to you, you need to create a plan to follow to increase your sales and grow your business. In fact, it’s not as complicated as it may seem at first glance.
- Social Media: Facebook fan page, Twitter, Google Plus and Pinterest;
- Direct Mail: updates, discounts, postcards, “thank you” cards;
- Face-to-face visits: local vendors and stores to hand out your business cards;
- Events: trade shows, exhibitions, volunteer events;
- SEO: Seo-optimization of your website and blogging;
- Outbound marketing: email newsletter.